The Medicine Shoppe in Chippewa Falls WI is locally owned by Paul Winger, Matt Peacock, and Jennifer Peacock. When you visit The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, you will be greeted by friendly, caring professionals who have a genuine concern for your well-being. Our pharmacists, Paul Winger, Jennifer Peacock, Brian Roesler, and Tom Olson will become a member of your healthcare team as they get to know your individual needs and work with your doctor(s).
It’s an environment rarely experienced today. You’ll be welcomed by our pharmacy staff - caring professionals who are readily available with answers and information regarding your medication questions. It’s the kind of personal service you should expect from a community pharmacy. Our goal is to make our pharmacy a place you come to between doctor visits for health information, questions, wellness programs or just reassurance to help you better manage your health.
- Regular dialogue with your doctor(s), ensuring the right medical care for you.
- Discounts - We offer discounts for groups, older adults and preschoolers.
- Discounts on new and transferred Prescriptions.
- Up to 40% savings everyday on Medicine Shoppe® Brand Products.
- Delivery for $1.00!
- You’ll receive the personal attention you deserve.
- Your pharmacist will become a member of your health care team.
- Enjoy prompt prescription service.
- Take advantage of health care screenings and wellness programs.
- Your own confidential personal pharmacy care profile.
- We accept prescription insurance.
- Competitive prices.