We're proud of our history of dedication to the idea that quality care means more than just prompt filling of prescriptions. To us, quality care means you get the prescriptions and medications you need, along with the personal care and attention you deserve. When you come to our pharmacy, you'll be able to count on dependable care from a knowledgeable pharmacist - one that takes the time to get to know you and your unique health needs.
It’s an environment rarely experienced today. You’ll be welcomed by our pharmacy staff - caring professionals who are readily available with answers and information regarding your medication questions. It’s the kind of personal service you should expect from a community pharmacy. Our goal is to make our pharmacy a place you come to between doctor visits for health information, questions, wellness programs or just reassurance to help you better manage your health.
- You’ll receive the personal attention you deserve.
- Your pharmacist will become a member of your health care team.
- Enjoy prompt prescription service.
- Take advantage of health care screenings and wellness programs.
- Your own confidential personal pharmacy care profile.
- We accept prescription insurance.
- Competitive prices.
My Medicine Shoppe® Pharmacy features a variety of special customer services designed to help you get the personal patient care and quality services you need to help maintain your health. Here are just some of the services we provide:
- 15 Minute Prescription Service-We guarantee prompt, safe prescription service in 15 minutes or less, or a $2 store credit to use just like cash.
- Discounts-We offer discounts for groups, older adults and preschoolers.
- Personal Records-We maintain personal medication profiles and offer year-end summaries for tax & insurance needs.
- Drive-up Prescription Service-Our store features a drive-up window for your convenience.
- Home Medical Equipment and Services-We offer a variety of home health products, as well as a complete line of durable medical equipment such as wheel chairs, walkers and canes. Call for more information.
- Medication Compounding-I am specially trained to create medication specific to your needs and I can work with your doctor on specialized treatments.
- Prescription Assignment Program–ETAC may let you pay a co-pay for prescriptions with no paperwork, no waiting for insurance reimbursement and a lower out-of-pocket cost. Ask us for details.
- Diabetes Products & Services-We carry a variety of products for people with diabetes and can also file Medicare claims on the patient’s behalf.
- We offer patient education & screening programs throughout the year, all designed to help you take a more active part in your own health care. Call us for information about our next screening.
To learn more about some of the specific services offered, click here!
Pharmacist Jim Cherry, R.Ph.
In 1983 I graduated from the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Kentucky, with a Bachelor of Science degree in pharmacy. I have experience in retail pharmacy and have been with The Medicine Shoppe® Pharmacy for over 30 years.