We're proud of our history of dedication to the idea that quality care means more than just prompt filling of prescriptions. To us, quality care means you get the prescriptions and medications you need, along with the personal care and attention you deserve. When you come to The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, you'll be able to count on dependable care from a knowledgeable pharmacist—one that takes the time to get to know you and your unique health needs.
The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy features a variety of special customer services designed to help you get the personal patient care and quality services you need to help maintain your health. Here are just some of the services we provide:
- Ongoing FREE health screenings and wellness programs.
- Diabetes Products & Services-We carry a variety of products for people with diabetes and can also file Medicare claims on the patient's behalf.
- Regular dialogue with your doctor(s), ensuring the right medical care for you.
- Professionals who show an active, personal interest in your health and health needs.
- Personal Records – We maintain confidential personal medication profiles and offer year-end summaries for tax and insurance needs.
- Specialized immunization center
- Up to 40% savings everyday on Medicine Shoppe Brand Products.
- Medication for asthma, diabetes, arthritis and a full range of other health needs.
- Special Health Care Needs-We offer a number of products to fit your special health needs including: diabetes shoes
- Full range of prescription and over-the-counter medicines and products.
- Full range of nutritional supplements and vitamin products.
- We offer delivery service for a $1 fee.
Roger Grayson R.Ph.
In 1985, Roger graduated from Northeast Louisiana University in Monroe with a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy. He has worked in a retail pharmacy setting for 15 years and has been with The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy for 19 years.
Roger also has advanced training in patient care for chronic conditions and can offer specialized services above and beyond traditional pharmacy services. This training has provided him with techniques to better work with patients and their doctors to maximize benefits of the patient’s treatment plan.
Denise Grayson R.N., CDE
Co-owner, graduated from Northeast LA University, Dec,1974. Experienced in broad cross-section of healthcare, especially diabetes. Certified diabetes educator since 1996, awarded to diabetes specialists who pass an extensive board exam only after at least 2000 hours of direct patient education.