From 1993 to 2012, our pharmacy operated at Mosheim Pharmacy. In 2013, we became The Medicine Shoppe of Mosheim. Our pharmacists are proud of our history of dedication to the idea that quality care means more than just prompt filling of prescriptions. To us, quality care means you get the prescriptions and medications you need, along with the personal care and attention you deserve. When you come to our pharmacy, you'll be able to count on dependable care from a knowledgeable pharmacist - one that takes the time to get to know you and your unique health needs.
It’s an environment rarely experienced today. You’ll be welcomed by our pharmacy staff - caring professionals who are readily available with answers and information regarding your medication questions. It’s the kind of personal service you should expect from a community pharmacy. Our goal is to make our pharmacy a place you come to between doctor visits for health information, questions, wellness programs or just reassurance to help you better manage your health.
- You’ll receive the personal attention you deserve.
- Your pharmacist will become a member of your health care team.
- Enjoy prompt prescription service.
- Take advantage of health care screenings and wellness programs.
- Your own confidential personal pharmacy care profile.
- We accept prescription insurance.
- Competitive prices.
Our Services Include:
- FREE Delivery Service
- Diabetic Shoes and Inserts
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Medication Reviews
- Nebulizer Equipment and Supplies
- Immunizations: Flu, Shingles, Tetanus
- Medicare Billing
- Convenient Parking
To learn more about some of the specific services offered, click here!
Tyler Laws - Pharmacist
|Ashley Epling - Pharmacist
Lenton Parks - Certified Pharmacy Technician
Amy Kaufmann - Certified Pharmacy Technician
Bryan Bowers - Customer Service Technician
Brandi Hannah, Certified Pharmacy Technician