Patient Ratings for Polycarbophil Calcium
How was your experience with Polycarbophil Calcium?
Uses of Polycarbophil Calcium
Polycarbophil Calcium is used in the treatment of:
- Diverticulitis, Colonic
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Polycarbophil Calcium is used in the prevention of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Polycarbophil Calcium Brand Names
Polycarbophil Calcium Drug Class
Polycarbophil Calcium is part of the drug class:
Polycarbophil Calcium Interactions
This is not a complete list of Polycarbophil Calciumdrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Polycarbophil Calcium Dosage
Take polycarbophil calcium exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Polycarbophil Calcium dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Polycarbophil Calcium is available in the following doses:
- Polycarbophil 1000 Mg Oral Tablet, Chewable
- Polycarbophil 500 Mg Oral Tablet
- Polycarbophil 500 Mg Oral Tablet, Chewable
- Polycarbophil 625 Mg Oral Tablet
Forms of Medication
Polycarbophil Calcium is available in the following forms:
- Oral Tablet